Since 1995, sfs has carried out more than 50 European projects, mostly funded by the European Commission, with partners from almost all member states of the European Union. Basic and, in particular, application-oriented research, consulting and transfer projects have been carried out in a wide range of economic sectors from industry and services, the public and private sectors, in close networking and in cooperation structures with a wide variety of partners at European and international level: with scientific institutions, industry and social partners, with large, medium-sized and small companies as well as with consulting firms, educational and training institutions, non-governmental and governmental institutions, experts from the field and other stakeholders.
This overview lists selected projects since 2017.
- Athene 4.0: Person-centred digitisation to secure the future of the craft sector (2018-2021)
- CAUSA-A: Compliance, acceptance and implementation of protective measures against infections in the workplace and the organization of occupational health and safety at work (2020-2021)
- Digitalization, work and gender relations using the example of clerical work in service and industry (DAGS) (2018-2021)
- SIKE – Social Innovation through Knowledge Exchange (2018-2021)
- SISCODE - Co-Design for society in innovation and science (2018-2021)
- CASI "Public Participation in Developing a Common Framework for Assessment and Management of Sustainable Innovation" (2014 - 2017)
- I-LINC - Platform for ICT learning and inclusion for youth employability and entrepreneurship (2015 - 2017)
- MAKE-IT – Understanding Collective Awareness Platforms with the Maker Movement (2016 - 2017)
- SI-DRIVE - Social Innovation: Driving Force of Social Change (2014 - 2017)
Search & People Search
Location & approach
Exit 13 (Kreuz Dortmund Nord-Ost), direction Derne/Schwerte (B236), 1st exit direction Dortmund-Eving, next traffic lights turn right (Kemminghauser Str.), after 2.7km turn left (Evinger Str./B 54), after 1.1km traffic lights turn left (Deutsche Straße), after 500m on the left is the Evinger Platz.
From the Bundesstraße 1 (extension A40 or A44) to the intersection B1/B236 direction Lünen, 3rd exit direction Dortmund-Eving.
Exit Dortmund Hafen, turn left until the intersection Münsterstraße (B54), direction Eving, after about three kilometers turn into Deutsche Straße.
You can download an enlarged general map here
From Dortmund Airport, it takes just about 20 minutes to get to Dortmund Central Station by AirportExpress and from there to the university by subway (U-Bahn) 41. The stop is "Zeche Minister Stein". A wider range of international flight connections is offered by Düsseldorf Airport, about 60 kilometers away, which can be reached directly by S-Bahn from the university station. From there, you can get directly to Dortmund Central Station.
From Dortmund Central Station, take the U 41 light rail (direction Brambauer / Brechten). The stop is "Zeche Minister Stein". The Minister Stein Center is located on the right in the direction of travel of the streetcar.
You can find an overview map here.