Since the foundation of the Social Research Centre (Sozialforschungsstelle, sfs) in 1946, our research has been concerned with questions of work in businesses and society. We do not limit ourselves to paid employment, but also include other forms such as care work. In our research projects, we analyse current developments and develop practice-oriented design recommendations together with businesses, interest groups and employees.
- GUIDE – Promoting Health for Permanent Employment
- RespectWork – Developing mutual respect in customer interactions to improve work and service quality
- Skills Alliance for Industrial Symbiosis (SPIRE-SAIS)
- Sociodigital Transformation towards Excellent Leadership and Labour (eLLa4.0)
- VISITS - Networking and Interaction Work in Smart Technical Services