Dr. habil. Christoph Kaletka
Social Research Centre Dortmund (sfs)
Evinger Platz 17, Room 84
Tel.: +49 231 755 90287
Fax: +49 231 755 90205
Deputy Director of the Social Research Centre Dortmund
Innovation and education in the digital society
Focus of work
Digital participation and new learning spaces
- Since 2021: Deputy Director, sfs
- Since 2012: Member of the management board
- 2009–2012: Coordinator of the research area "Arbeit und Bildung in Europa"
- 2003 until today: Research Associate and Project Manager, sfs
- March 2003: Doctorate (Dr. phil), Department of Communication, University of Münster; Dissertation on "Die Zukunft politischer Internetforen" [The future of political forums online]
- 2002–2005: Research Associate and Lecturer, Chair for Public Relations, Department of Communication, University of Münster
- 1997–2002: Freelance journalist, WAZ media group
The European Social Innovation Alliance (ESIA), ESF Plus
Society in Innovation and Science through Co-Design (SISCODE), Horizon 2020
Skalierung von PIKSL Laboren für Digitale Teilhabe (PIKSL SKALA)
Social Innovation Community (SIC), Horizon 2020
Social Innovation – Driving Force of Social Change (SI-DRIVE), 7th European Framework Programme
Kommunale Labore Sozialer Innovation (KoSI-LAB), BMBF
Boosting the Impact of Social Innovation in Europe through Economic Underpinnings (SIMPACT), 7th European Framework Programme
Selbstbestimmte Kommunikation durch inclusive Makerspaces (SELFMADE), BMBF
Search & People Search
Location & approach
Exit 13 (Kreuz Dortmund Nord-Ost), direction Derne/Schwerte (B236), 1st exit direction Dortmund-Eving, next traffic lights turn right (Kemminghauser Str.), after 2.7km turn left (Evinger Str./B 54), after 1.1km traffic lights turn left (Deutsche Straße), after 500m on the left is the Evinger Platz.
From the Bundesstraße 1 (extension A40 or A44) to the intersection B1/B236 direction Lünen, 3rd exit direction Dortmund-Eving.
Exit Dortmund Hafen, turn left until the intersection Münsterstraße (B54), direction Eving, after about three kilometers turn into Deutsche Straße.
You can download an enlarged general map here
From Dortmund Airport, it takes just about 20 minutes to get to Dortmund Central Station by AirportExpress and from there to the university by subway (U-Bahn) 41. The stop is "Zeche Minister Stein". A wider range of international flight connections is offered by Düsseldorf Airport, about 60 kilometers away, which can be reached directly by S-Bahn from the university station. From there, you can get directly to Dortmund Central Station.
From Dortmund Central Station, take the U 41 light rail (direction Brambauer / Brechten). The stop is "Zeche Minister Stein". The Minister Stein Center is located on the right in the direction of travel of the streetcar.
You can find an overview map here.