Innovation and education in the digital society
Focus of work
Research on social and economic impacts of digitalisation
Research on skill demands against the background of digital transformation and decarbonisation
- since May 2021: Research Associate, Social Research Centre Dortmund (sfs)
- April 2021: MA in Sociology; specialisation "Work, Occupation and Organisation"
- 2018–April 2021: Research Assistant, Social Research Centre Dortmund (sfs)
- 2022 – 2025: greenSME - Driving manufacturing SME transformation towards green, digital and social sustainability
- 2021 – 2023: SPIRE-SAIS: Skills Alliance for Industrial Symbiosis (SAIS) – A Cross-sectoral Blueprint for a Sustainable Process Industry (SPIRE)
- 2021 – 2022: Blueprint ‘New Skills Agenda Steel’: Industry-driven sustainable European Steel Skills Agenda and Strategy (ESSA)
- 2019 – 2022: BEYOND 4.0: Inclusive Futures for Europe BEYOND the impacts of Industry 4.0 and Digital Disruption
- 2018 – 2021: SIKE – Social Innovation through Knowledge Exchange
- 2018 – 2019: Students for Change: Social Entrepreneurship in Academia
Search & People Search
Location & approach
Exit 13 (Kreuz Dortmund Nord-Ost), direction Derne/Schwerte (B236), 1st exit direction Dortmund-Eving, next traffic lights turn right (Kemminghauser Str.), after 2.7km turn left (Evinger Str./B 54), after 1.1km traffic lights turn left (Deutsche Straße), after 500m on the left is the Evinger Platz.
From the Bundesstraße 1 (extension A40 or A44) to the intersection B1/B236 direction Lünen, 3rd exit direction Dortmund-Eving.
Exit Dortmund Hafen, turn left until the intersection Münsterstraße (B54), direction Eving, after about three kilometers turn into Deutsche Straße.
You can download an enlarged general map here
From Dortmund Airport, it takes just about 20 minutes to get to Dortmund Central Station by AirportExpress and from there to the university by subway (U-Bahn) 41. The stop is "Zeche Minister Stein". A wider range of international flight connections is offered by Düsseldorf Airport, about 60 kilometers away, which can be reached directly by S-Bahn from the university station. From there, you can get directly to Dortmund Central Station.