Innovation and education in the digital society
Focus of work
Changing competence requirements in the context of the digital and green transformation
Technological-social innovation processes in the world of work
- Since 2020: Research Associate, Social Research Centre Dortmund
- 2017–2019: Research Assistant, Social Research Centre Dortmund
- 2015–2019: Master of Arts in Sociology, University Duisburg-Essen
- 2011–2015: Bachelor of Arts in Social Sciences, Heinrich Heine University, Düsseldorf
- 2020–2023: SPIRE-SAIS: Skills Alliance for Industrial Symbiosis (SAIS) – A Cross-sectoral Blueprint for a Sustainable Process Industry (SPIRE)
- 2019–2022: ESSA - Blueprint “New Skills Agenda Steel”: Industry-driven sustainable European Steel Skills Agenda and Strategy
- 2019–2022: BEYOND 4.0 – Inclusive Futures for Europe BEYOND the Impacts of Industry 4.0 and Digital Disruption
- 2016–2017: MAKE-IT – Understanding Collective Awareness Platforms with the Maker Movement
- 2015–2017: I-LINC - Platform for ICT learning and inclusion for youth employability and entrepreneurship
Search & People Search
Location & approach
Exit 13 (Kreuz Dortmund Nord-Ost), direction Derne/Schwerte (B236), 1st exit direction Dortmund-Eving, next traffic lights turn right (Kemminghauser Str.), after 2.7km turn left (Evinger Str./B 54), after 1.1km traffic lights turn left (Deutsche Straße), after 500m on the left is the Evinger Platz.
From the Bundesstraße 1 (extension A40 or A44) to the intersection B1/B236 direction Lünen, 3rd exit direction Dortmund-Eving.
Exit Dortmund Hafen, turn left until the intersection Münsterstraße (B54), direction Eving, after about three kilometers turn into Deutsche Straße.
You can download an enlarged general map here
From Dortmund Airport, it takes just about 20 minutes to get to Dortmund Central Station by AirportExpress and from there to the university by subway (U-Bahn) 41. The stop is "Zeche Minister Stein". A wider range of international flight connections is offered by Düsseldorf Airport, about 60 kilometers away, which can be reached directly by S-Bahn from the university station. From there, you can get directly to Dortmund Central Station.