Social Research Centre Dortmund (sfs)
Evinger Platz 17, Room 8
Tel.: +49 231 755 90221
Fax: +49 231 755 90205
Eva Wascher is on parental leave until probably summer 2023.
Transformative governance in cities and regions
Focus of work
Transformative sustainability research
Social & sustainable entrepreneurship
- Since 2015 Research Associate at the Social Research Centre, TU Dortmund University
- 2012 - 2015 Master of Arts in "Ethics - Economics, Law and Politics" (EELP)", Ruhr University Bochum
- 2012 - 2015 Researcher at Alanus University of Arts and Social Sciences, Alfter (Bonn), Department of Social Banking & Social Finance, project "Studica - Studieren à la carte" (BMBF)
- 2009 - 2012 Project Manager of the social-ecological research group "GETIDOS - Getting things done sustainably: Theory, empirics and potential of social entrepreneurship for sustainable development" (BMBF), Chair of Environmental Ethics, University of Greifswald and Institute for Ecological Economy Research (IÖW), Berlin
- 2009 Trainee at versiko AG - Sustainable Investment Consultancy, Berlin
- 2008 - 2009 Project Assistant at iq consult gGmbH - Agency for Social Innovation, Berlin (now Social Impact gGmbH)
- 2007 - 2008 Student Assistant at finanzkontor Anne Wulf Gmbh & Co KG - Financial consultancy for women, Berlin
- 2004 - 2008 Studies of Business Administration and Economics at Berlin School of Economics and Law, and Dublin Institute of Technology (Ireland), degree: Diplom-Kauffrau (FH)
- T-Factor – Participatory Futures: Co-Creating Cities with Temporary Urbanism (2020-2024, EU Horizon2020)
- SISCODE - Co-Design for society in innovation and science (2018-2021, EU Horizon2020)
- KoSI-Lab - Kommunale Labore sozialer Innovation [Communal social innovation labs] (2016-2019, BMBF)
- I-LINC - Platform for ICT learning and inclusion for youth employability and entrepreneurship (2015-2017, EU FP7)
- SIMPACT - Boosting the Impact of Social Innovation in Europe through Economic Underpinnings (2014-2016, EU FP7)
Search & People Search
Location & approach
Exit 13 (Kreuz Dortmund Nord-Ost), direction Derne/Schwerte (B236), 1st exit direction Dortmund-Eving, next traffic lights turn right (Kemminghauser Str.), after 2.7km turn left (Evinger Str./B 54), after 1.1km traffic lights turn left (Deutsche Straße), after 500m on the left is the Evinger Platz.
From the Bundesstraße 1 (extension A40 or A44) to the intersection B1/B236 direction Lünen, 3rd exit direction Dortmund-Eving.
Exit Dortmund Hafen, turn left until the intersection Münsterstraße (B54), direction Eving, after about three kilometers turn into Deutsche Straße.
You can download an enlarged general map here
From Dortmund Airport, it takes just about 20 minutes to get to Dortmund Central Station by AirportExpress and from there to the university by subway (U-Bahn) 41. The stop is "Zeche Minister Stein". A wider range of international flight connections is offered by Düsseldorf Airport, about 60 kilometers away, which can be reached directly by S-Bahn from the university station. From there, you can get directly to Dortmund Central Station.
From Dortmund Central Station, take the U 41 light rail (direction Brambauer / Brechten). The stop is "Zeche Minister Stein". The Minister Stein Center is located on the right in the direction of travel of the streetcar.
You can find an overview map here.